Thursday, July 12, 2012

Joseph Senior 'Hello Kitty' Illustrations


Ever since I was a little girl, Hello Kitty has always have a special place in my heart. Even up till now; I still love Hello Kitty and Joseph Senior just took my Love for it to the next level!

Oh yeah! Pimped my Hello Kitty! ;p lol
You can view more of his uber cool Hello Kitty pop culture takes illustrations through his flickr account! There are tons more cuteness ahead, so do check it out!

My fave has to be Hello Kitty for Lady Gaga!
Which one is your favourite?

Images courtesy of Joseph Senior and Streething.com.

1 comment:

  1. hey haven't seen you here for a while.......I like the one at the top on the right have a fab day lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover