Thursday, December 06, 2012

Fete Press Issue No.5 is live



Fete Press is one of my favourite online magazine to read!
It is full of gorgeous inspirations and this issue is full of entertaining in style for the holiday season. And the fact that it is made and curated locally here in South Australia, make it even better to read. It has just recently release their first ever printed issue which is coming in December 2012. I've jump on the bandwagon and subscribe myself into their yearly subscription. Super excited and can't wait to receive my very first Fete Press in the mail in coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover